5 Years

13 February 2011  at 12:32

Today was the fifth anniversary of my aunt's sobriety.  To people like you and me, that sounds like a really sad 5 years.  I really don't even like to go 5 days sober, if I can help it.  However, I'm really proud of her.  She's grown up a lot in 5 years, and is a totally different (in a good way) person to be around.  We went and heard her speech, and we all had dinner over at her house beforehand.  She makes a mean soup, yo.
Anyway, it was a nice evening with the family.  My cousin Sean stayed at my house afterward.  He mostly played video games while I worked on Andy's Valentine's Day gift.  I think I got in over my head with this gift idea, but so far I'm happy with how it's turning out!


What Sara would look like with bangs, sort of.  She'd kill me for posting this, but it's the only picture I took all day...
  


No comments:

Post a Comment