Procrasturbator

04 February 2011  at 10:25
Really I just like that word.
I have been sucking about taking pictures this week.  My main goal in life has become hiding from the cold, and there's just not much that's picture-worthy in that, unless you want to see pictures of Star Trek reruns and the many blankets on my bed.
In an attempt to make up for my shortcomings, I will share with you an excerpt from an email thread (loosely edited) between me and Andy from last Friday.

*Disclaimer: I should warn you that it is not in any way PC, and might offend some of the gentler folk out there.*


From: Angie
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 1:41 PM
To: Andy
Subject:
Ok.

I am having SERIOUSLY STANKY gas.  FYI.

From: Andy
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 1:43 PM
To: Angie
Subject: RE:

Fed (Ed.note: The person in the cube next to mine) must be your biggest fan right now.
(Ed. note: From this point forward I am just going to continue the color scheme and get rid of the headers to make this shorter...)

Hellllooooooo Milk Belly! 

He wasn’t here till a minute ago, but he’s about to get a facefull of rejected dairy. 

I am having DANGEROUS rumblings.  I’m a bit worried I’ll soon have a shart story too…..
 Use the handicapped stall.  That handle can come in real handy when you’re passing paddy water.
Such sage advice.  Thank you.
I'm here all week.
I LOVE YOU!
LMFAO!

Is that an Elmer’s glue bottle?  Who’s the irresponsible adult who left Elmer’s sitting around this pair?
The recipe card would look something like this:

DISASTER
Serves 8

2 mentally challenged adults
1 can cream soda
2 12-oz packages Tums
1 industrial-sized jar applesauce
1 bottle Elmer’s glue

Combine all ingredients.
LOL!
I can see that conversation starting with, “Let’s make a pizza!”
HAHA!  Ohhhh yes!

… It’s hard to tell what the one is doing above the bowl.  
Crushing a cigarette, looks like.
 LOL I thought the same thing!  Or rollin’ a j.  There’s just so much to take in.
The more I look at it, though, the less it looks like Elmer’s glue and the more it looks like a nasal decongestant inhaler.
Retard meth lab?
Yeah, and the Egyptians had flying saucers to build the pyramids.

No comments:

Post a Comment