Highly Coveted Beer Treasures!!

30 March 2011  at 16:28
Right before Valentine's Day, Boulevard and Christopher Elbow (a renowned local chocolatier, if that's a word) collaborated and came out with a chocolate ale.  I believe I mentioned it in my V-Day Recap.   Kansas City went batshit-crazy over it, and rightfully so, as it is delicious.  We were lucky enough to catch a few glasses on tap.  After it was totally official that I wouldn't find it anywhere in town, I started calling friends out of town and asking if they could find it.  Long story short, Erica found some in St. Louis and bought 4 bottles for us!  Mi Ángel de la guarda!  

While we were in Rolla for St. Pat's other beers distracted us from making the switch, but when she came to town this past weekend she brought them, wrapped up in her underwear in an incredibly heavy backpack.  


Yum. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment