Project Inspiration

26 March 2011  at 21:40
Okay, so I found something I want to do.  Of course, all project ideas are on hold until we return from our Hawai'i vacation, so I snapped a picture in case I forget.  
The strand of Christmas lights on my back porch has officially stopped working.  Whether it was the elements or the fact that several bulbs have gotten crushed by the bathroom window, I am not sure.  In any case, I need to take them down.  I was getting sick of looking at them anyway.  There are 3 light fixtures on the porch, but they are just too bright for drinking/partying, so I was trying to come up with some sort of easy & cheap way to get some 'ambient' lighting out there, when we went to Dark Horse for Power Hour.  (Erica came to town!  HOORAY!  We didn't do a whole lot (read: just drank), but I had a blast.).  I've done this many many times, but I've never sat at the bar before, which we did this time.  Above the bar they have these lanterns:

  

...Made from Patron bottles!!  By golly, I think we've got an idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment