09.23.2010 – Day three.

23 September 2010  at 14:32
Whoa...3 days. That might be the longest I've stuck with any of these Interweb phenomenons!

Today's picture:

Someone's having a low self-esteem day.

At work, if you do something good but not-so-significant in the grand scheme of things, this is what you get. ..usually a couple of them. I've always thought it was actually a decent idea. Probably mostly because people always ask me to do stupid little shit for them, and I usually know these are in my future. I'm always broke (read: a bit of a cheapass), so I use these to buy myself ice cream or chips on days I'm particularly deserving, or when none of the food at home sounds good.

I guess someone else was feeling undervalued when they got theirs.
Sorry, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment