Epic 80′s Awesomeness – Day 4.5

24 September 2010  at 14:42
Of course. The day after I'm wildly impressed with my stick-to-it-ness, I forgot to take a damn picture. I'm going to go ahead and say I thought I did take one...but then I couldn't find it.

HOLY SHIT! As I was typing that I remembered what happened! My phone was dead & I took a picture on my sister's phone. She was supposed to send it to me, but I'm not sure she ever did. I'll add it at a later time and/or date.

So then I guess this post is officially Day 5. I don't have to pretend like this one photo somehow works for 2 days. Although, I think I should tell you now that something this awesome totally COULD count for 2 days. So fuck off.


Holy shit! This alarm clock is the same size as the TV in my bedroom!

In retrospect, flash was probably not the best idea.

So this weekend we went on a float trip down the Gasconade River for my sister's birthday. We stayed in a cabin that wasn't quite big enough for all of us, but it was a blast. That said, the bedroom belonging to me, my sister, and Jenny, had not only this SUPER FUCKING SWEET alarm clock, but it also had a bed that collapsed at least once a day.

The place really wasn't as shitty as I'm making it sound, everything but our bedroom seemed to be just fine and dandy. I mean it wasn't the Ritz, but it was a river cabin. Even if it were the Ritz once upon a time it would end up being some level of shitty. The problem with the bed was that there were no slats or anything through the middle of the frame so the boxsprings kept falling through. I was glad to be the odd-man-out, sleeping on my cot. Third wheel FTW!

This alarm clock, circa 1983, did not help us wake up. But it did prop our window open for the night. As did the Gideon's Bible, but that is neither here nor there.

No comments:

Post a Comment