Number Niiine.

29 September 2010  at 12:17
...That's if I'm even keeping track correctly, which could pretty much go either way. (By the way, we're down to Project 361. I know I could just add on to the end to make up for my shortcomings, but that feels dirty.)

I'd like to begin this post by saying that blog.com is the SHITTIEST website EVAR! If I see another '502 Bad Gateway' message I am going to shove my foot up my computer's proverbial ass! And that's only because I don't know where the website's proverbial ass is. I'm going to take my anger out on the wrong thing, and that's not healthy. I'm like one step away from slapping my mother. Misdirected hostility is a terrible thing (It is, however, a pretty decent 311 song. Whoa, 90s flashback hardcore.)

Moving on, I believe Day 9 is the same as September 29th. Yesterday. And here is my picture.


Time for a nightcap!

...Fucking finally. Between that last paragraph & the successful picture upload, there were SIX error messages. In my head I have broken my foot OFF in this website's ass.

Last night, we had my parents over for dinner. Andy made some wonderful fried chicken. I also took a picture of that, but figured 2 food pictures in a row would move me right on up the ladder of fatass supremacy.

After watching Modern Family, my parents went home. I knew I had to stay up until midnight because today (as in September 30th) is my sister's birthday. I always call her right at midnight, because I'm such an awesome sibling. Andy played Star Wars Galaxies, while I caught up on Gossip Girl & One Tree Hill (shut the fuck up. I've been emotionally invested in these shows for too many years to stop now. It's sick, I know. Can't you focus on the fact that Andy was playing a paid-subscription Star Wars PC game?!)

After accepting defeat, he comes in and lays down. I expressly forbade him to go to sleep, and what does he do?! Falls asleep. I swear, it's contagious. I pour myself a glass of wine, take like 3 drinks and a picture, and I'm out. I mean it was like 11:40 last time I'd looked at the clock.

I wake up at 12:30, frustrated, and call Audrey to tell her happy birthday & tell her the story of what happened.

I shudder to think that I've become SUCH a lameass that I can't even stay awake until midnight, so I am going to blame Andy and the wine. That bottle of wine, for the past 4 days, has put me to sleep. I have poured a glass, not finished it, and woken up the next day. I think there's codeine in it....or something.

(The wine is from Walla Walla, Washington, and a good friend's uncle owns the winery. It's interesting - much sweeter than most cabs, but not "sweet". I hate sweet wines. I like it, but it's not my favorite. And I already passed along the message that Uncle Larry needs to make it less than $19/bottle if he wants my classy ass to drink it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment