Day “2″

22 September 2010  at 13:18
I missed out on Tuesday, so I guess this shall officially be referred to as Project 362 from this point on. I am going to try to start taking a picture during the day to fall back on in case I forget in the evening. Without further ado, from Wednesday, September 22:

The Double Word Score

Yesterday was officially the first day my Gomer's North started carrying 6 packs of Boulevard Amber, and for that we rejoice!! To make my refrigerator (and myself) even HAPPIER, there it lives, next to Bob's 47, Boulevard's delightful Oktoberfest beer!

I guess this post can't be too curmudgeonly, who can be sad when they possess delicious beer!?

When Amber first came out, it was only available in the Sampler pack. It also took all of a month & a half from the time I read about it to the time I actually was able to get my chubby fingers on it, so this new option for instant and total gratification is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment