Jack in the Box, WUT!

03 November 2010  at 04:32
My momma got surgery today on her bladder. Apparently the women in my family have saggy bladders or something, which leads to the very real 'sneeze and pee' situation. So basically they put your bladder on a hammock & it chills.

I want a hammock. Not a bladder one, an actual hammock so I can lay outside in it ALL the time.

...Anyway, we stopped and visited her after work and hung out for a few hours.

Surprisingly I haven't mentioned this already, but on Monday the first Kansas City Jack in the Box opened. For those of you who don't know, I fuggin' LOVE me some J in the B tacos. With ranch. Ooooooo yeah!

When we left the hospital, we were starving and had $7 between us (By between us I mean Andy had $7 and I had none)...Andy started driving toward the Kansas side.

Me: "Are we going to Jack in the Box?"

Andy: "Mayyybe."

Me: "I'm crying."

My eyes seriously got watery. Not because of that but it was an awesome coincidence...or was it?

We got there quickly, and the drive-thru line was wrapped around the building, through an adjoining parking lot and almost out to the road. The inside line also went outside. It was absolutely nuts. I was hoping since it had been open for a couple days by then it wouldn't be quite so crazy. Cars couldn't park in the lot because on the off-chance they got into the parking lot they wouldn't have been able to get out due to the drive-thru cars.

We were in line for 1 hour & 20 minutes before we got our food. By then we were both ravenous...I'm not sure if it was SO good because of that, or because it was Jack in the Box from KANSAS CITY! I'd never had a Jumbo Jack before (I always get tacos & bacon cheddar wedges - picture of health), but I was coerced and it was a damn good $2 cheeseburger. We each had a Jumbo Jack & 2 tacos...it was heaven.


Dreams really DO come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment