The Window of My Soul

05 November 2010  at 11:55
...As it would turn out, looks much like a Powerbook screen.

[
Purr.

I don't remember if I told you or not, but a couple weeks ago I broke my Powerbook's LCD screen in a drunken rage...or something like that. It was a rough night: too much wine + too much estrogen = Sloppy drunk. That's Angie math right there, folks. Realistically, that's Woman Math, but I'm not sure if they'd all admit it.

Anyhow, after much searching on eBay, I found an entire lid assembly for $55 OBO. I offered $35, they countered $40, and the rest is history. Since I had the whole assembly I was very tempted to try to fix it myself, but I would be crushed if anything went wrong (I learned this after sinking into a deep depression upon the cracking of screen). I enlisted the help of one of our friendly IT guys, who will fix it on Monday. He doesn't know that yet, because he doesn't know the screen came today....but he will.

And then I'll be happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment