The Elusive Christmas House

02 December 2010  at 10:31


There is this house, probably just over a mile from mine, and they have SO many Christmas decorations in their yard! Ordinarily, I think it looks gaudy and tacky, but they've somehow taken the high road. Rather than inflatable snow globes, and life-size nativity scenes, they just have a lot of lights - light trees, light snowflakes, and just lights - in a wonderful variety of colors. It's not like any other yard decorating I've ever seen.

I've been trying to get a good picture of it for like 3 weeks, every time we pass it on Tuesday & Thursday evenings, and this is what they always look like. Much like my tree, this house apparently doesn't like to be photographed. Before Christmas, I will make Andy stop and I will use my real camera and I will try my damnedest to properly capture it. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment