Mum’s Fiesta

19 December 2010  at 07:11
Mom's party was Saturday night and it was more or less a success. Sobriety checkpoints and snow had people leaving way earlier than I'd have hoped, but the core group hung around the whole time, and if you counted all the in & out folks there were probably close to 70 people who showed up. I had a good time, but more importantly I think Mom did. I suppose it was worth all of the insane amount of work!

Instead of doing a regular guestbook, we made some postcards that were 1960-themed, and had people write messages on the back of them. Then we will make a sort of scrapbook of them. When I was going through them, I found this:



Mom thinks it's from her cousin (the one from Indy I mentioned before). We do all have the same twisted minds...

No comments:

Post a Comment