FUUUUCKING COLD

05 December 2010  at 10:44

Beer + Sub-Freezing = :(

Okay so you really can't tell at all in this picture what's happening, so let me explain.

Jenny gave me some tickets to the Chiefs-Broncos game, and I happily took them. Turns out it was like 1 degree outside, and in my half-awake state of packing I didn't do a very good job of being prepared for the weather. Usually when I go to Chiefs games I'm the one person who has everything I need to kick the cold's ass. Not this time. Honestly I'm not sure even if I brought everything I ordinarily do I would have been warm.

This picture, my friend, is a frozen tap. All of the taps in the stadium were. No draft beer for this crowd. :(

On a positive note, bottled beer was the same price as bottom-shelf cocktails, so I had a bourbon & water and it helped warm me from the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment