God Bless ‘Merikuh.

03 December 2010  at 10:40

Liberal Propaganda

I got this sticker from Turn Off Fox, and I love it. I wasn't sure where I wanted to put it - we're definitely not the stickers on cars types, and putting it at home wouldn't do any good - most of the people crossing our threshold are already bleeding heart liberals. I decided for now to hang it up in my cubicle at work, to maintain my reputation as a young (read: naive) hippie-type.

I'd like to have about a million and stick them at every high-traffic area I can think of, but alas I do not. Anybody who watches Fox News and believes it to be unbiased or wholly factual is on crack. You want to watch it, fine, just don't cite it to me or anybody else who is interested in legitimate news journalism.

Turn off Fox is a product of CREDO, an organization that fosters slacktivists such as myself. It's a site worth checking out, even if you just want to find out about some of the issues Congress is dealing with at any given time.

No comments:

Post a Comment