Alexander

12 January 2011  at 14:23
Alright, confession time.

Somehow in my Edward Sharpe madness, I missed Alex's solo single. I saw there was finally a release date (March 10th) for his album, to be released under the name Alexander. Then I started to do some digging, and as it turns out one of his singles has been getting considerable airplay already on stations such as XMU. Not knowing that, I was in the dark.

Ahem...

With that, I present to you (2 months later).... "Truth"



It's like ImaRobot meets Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, and has a funky threesome with Citizen Cope.

When I first heard it I wasn't sold, but the more I hear it the more I can't stop listening.

(In related news, Ima Robot just released a new album in October 2010 - WHAT!? Single "Ruthless" here.)

I guess I'll crawl out from under this rock, now...

No comments:

Post a Comment