SNOW!

20 January 2011  at 13:02
Toes in the sand....sort of.

I have to say, except for whole the trying to go places thing, I enjoy the snow. I want to play in it. And when it's dry and powdery like it has been this year I want to sled. When it's wet, I want to build a snowman. Andy does not share in any of these desires. He does not think, like I do, that there are few things more beautiful than undisturbed snow.

Something neither of us desires and must be done, though, is shoveling the driveway. After a sick day in the house today, we realized we had to dig ourselves a hole if we wanted to leave in the morning. We headed outside to shovel in the dark, and a quick 2 hours later we had a path cleared.

As you can see, I got sidetracked. My Wellies sure look dirty in the snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment