Broken Promises

27 January 2011  at 11:48
We are trying to figure out which ugly sweaters to wear and what to wear them with for tomorrow. It will be week 4 of Ugly Sweater Fridays at work. Andy had chosen his sweater but had to figure out what to wear under it. I convinced him to try it with my mock turtleneck. I thought it looked good, but he decided against it. However, before he took it off I made him pose for a picture. I don't know if it's the tattoos against the sleeveless turtleneck or what, but I couldn't stop laughing when he was walking around in just this:

I promised him I wouldn't show anybody this, but it's the only picture I took all day and I didn't want you all (all zero of you!) to think I'd fallen off the wagon.

Sorry babe.

1 comment:

Sass said...

I won't say anything....shhhhh

Post a Comment