Sister Re-Lo

24 January 2011  at 23:46
Well, I guess the trial period was a bust. My sister decided to move in with her friend instead. I am unsurprised, and slightly annoyed. I wasn't dying for a roommate by any means, but I think he's kind of ripping her off/taking advantage of the fact that she'd do anything for him. The good news is it is very close to her work so hopefully that pans out. Good thing, since she won't have enough money to put gas in her car once she splits rent with him so she can sleep in an open dining area.

Anyway, she's excited and I don't want to take that away from her. She had us all over for tacos tonight, and I loves me a good taco night. I think that I probably talk about tacos on here far more than should be normal... Huh. It's a nice place, but barren. I think she'll turn it into something more home-y, and we've all already offered to give her some extra stuff we have. After we had dinner, the old folks left but Andy & I stayed and we all played Spades. It was a nice evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment