#23

13 October 2010  at 05:33
I feel like this post should be about Alicia simply because it's number 23. I did not take a picture of her on October 13th, though. I did, however, miss her on this day. I know because I miss her every day! And especially right after I see her! Being so far from my best friend doesn't suit me very well. I am beyond excited for Baby Gronlicia, and I will love it even if it looks like a freaky little alien. Unconditional love. I learned it from 2 Pac.

Moving along...


Andy's First Homebrew!

On this day, Andy & I drank a quart of his Octoberfest beer. It was delicious! I don't know how to speak Beerspeak, but I can wing it... It had a lot of body, and finished both bitter & sweet. I think it weighs in roughly at 7.5% alcohol content, but it's an easy drink. I liked it a lot, and plan to consume a lot more of it at our Hermann kickoff dinner next Wednesday.

When I said we drank a quart of it, it sure sounded like a lot. We just each had a pint. That sounds like so much less. Isn't it funny how that works sometimes? 60 minutes sounds way longer than an hour - 5,280 feet sounds like an eternity, not a mile... Huh.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

YAY 23! Damn straight it should be dedicated to me! :-P It's only the best number ever! I hope to God this baby doesn't look like an alien...but at this point if it did and came out of my body before my due date I'd love it anyway simply for not putting me through the agony the next month I have a feeling will hold! Next time I see you I will be a mommy...creepy! Although you will be forced to love my kid and be the amazing Aunt Angie because you love Tim and I too much not too! :-P

Post a Comment