Lucky #13

04 October 2010  at 09:46
I more or less spent all of Sunday during the day cleaning my house. I'm not sure if I hate or love those kinds of days more. I mean, it's wonderful and rewarding to have clean laundry and floors (but not windows, since the damn Windex went AWOL), etc...but it's also a bummer putting in essentially a full day's work on one of your two days off! Ya know?

To make it more okay, 1 of the 3 times I sat down all day was to take a bath. It was nice - I hadn't taken a bath in at least 5 or 6 months probably.... With the cold starting to set in, and a day all to myself, it was a nice way to relax.


It took 3 tries to get the nasty grout out of the picture

On a related note, how DO you get the grout white & clean? Mine was gross when I inherited it, and I can scrub all day & the rag never stops picking stuff up, but it never goes away either. It's like black magic.

Oh, and also - I made a pot roast. I seriously channeled my inner 50's housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment