Day……15? Crap, I can’t remember.

05 October 2010  at 06:56
BUT I do know it is Tuesday, October 5th.

For me, this day was an emotionally charged one. I am in the midst of the biggest financial crisis I've ever been in. It's probably not nearly as bad as some people have had, but it is stressing me out to the extreme anyhow. Also, this was the day of Matt's funeral service. It was extremely bittersweet - the service wasn't much about him; it was Catholic so the main focus was God...and singing. There was no body, just a picture. It all made it easier than I thought it would be, but definitely still not easy. Afterward I had the treat of having some drinks with some old friends, and I think I really needed it.

I had already planned to take Wednesday off for my mental health, but rather than coming home and relaxing with a few drinks I fell asleep almost immediately. I was just exhausted. Feeling feelings makes one tired!

Anyway, to contradict the seriousness that day actually represented for me, I took a picture in the Savers bathroom:


Powerful hand dryers make me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment