Adventures in Soupmaking, pt. I

24 October 2010  at 09:42
As I think I mentioned before, Andy has been having some dental issues the past couple weeks. In light of this, I decided to make some soups for us for dinner Sunday & Monday. Sunday I was going to make a corn chowder, and he insisted on adding clams so we had clam chowder.

[caption id="attachment_110" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Brothy goodness"][/caption]

I also was jonesing for grilled cheese, and he hadn't gotten his teeth pulled yet so he agreed to eating one too. When you haven't had it in a while, grilled cheese tends to be pretty much the best thing EVER.



I'd give it a solid 7 for presentation.

It was good, but a bit runny. I got hungry and gave up on letting it thicken any longer. Tune in tomorrow for chicken noodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment