To All of You October Babies!

12 October 2010  at 21:22
You make me fucking broke right before the holidays, and for that I resent you a little bit. Then again, it's YOUR Christmas gifts that are being downgraded. Just remember when I get you a $5 McDonald's gift card for Christmas that MAYBE if you'd have had the decency to have been born in April you'd be getting a nice sweater, or perhaps even this year's holiday must-have gadget.

That said, I love you guys. Shout-outs to all of you by day, though none of you will probably read them.

9/30: (This counts! It's one day before October!) Sister
10/6: Krista
10/7: Alicia
10/12: Dad
10/13: Sara
10/16: Debbie & Derek

Happy friggin' birthday, Libra friends & family!

3 comments:

Adam said...

You can get them a cheaper birthday gift...like say a $2 McDonalds Halloween treat gift pack with $8 worth of coupons.

Bridey said...

Thank you for providing this link on your old blog and therefore providing me with a way to avoid working today.

Also, will I be seeing you at the Gronli's Halloween party? Say yes, or I will personally drive to KC, throw you in the trunk, and drive you there.

Alicia said...

HEHE...I don't feel bad because you August birthdays kill me every year! We have 20 birthdays in August between close friends and family! It's CRAZY! But I do appreciate you making the trek to Springfield for my baby shower / birthday weekend! Plus you got your birthday gift on my birthday weekend so that's like a bonus right?

Post a Comment