Project 361

08 October 2010  at 08:22
Balls. I forgot to take a Thursday picture. I was doing so well, too!

Thursday was my best friend's birthday. I had Zumba. I think going back to work was just such a bummer that it consumed my brain, haha! You know, I gave you 2 on Wednesday...I'm going to go ahead & say that makes up for it!!

Well anyway, for Friday October 8th:


Not the best thing I've ever eaten...luckily also not the worst!

Amtrak chicken wings. After a hectic afternoon that ended in me not getting food before we got to Union Station, I was counting on the Harvey House Diner....which, turns out, has closed. So these are what I ate to hold me over until I could get to St Louis for some J in the B tacos!

The upside of my hectic afternoon was this:


Just like bein' at the Derby

Dad and I crashed a private party at Maker's Mark to get some wonderful juleps. They were worth not getting food for. Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment