Things I Love, Vol. 1: Oatmeal

05 October 2010  at 07:45
In an attempt to lighten the general mood of this blog, and prove that I'm not 100% bitch, 100% of the time,  I'm starting a "Things I Love" series.  When I say 'series', it's good to let you know that I might mean one entry.  Just because there is a volume 1 doesn't mean there will be a 2.  I don't like to commit to things and then underdeliver, so there's your disclaimer.

Today is the type of day when I'd love nothing more but to snuggle up in my bed with a variety puzzles magazine and my Huggy pillow, but since I am at work I obviously can't.  So instead, I use my lunch to get similar warm fuzzy feelings.


Yes, I'm having oatmeal for lunch.  I usually have it for breakfast, but I had a smoothie this morning.  And, as earlier mentioned, today is the day where I need to feed my spirit as well as my body and oatmeal knows just how to soothe my soul and make me warm inside and out.


Not only is it delicious, but it is also a great source of many nutrients and chock full of fiber to keep you regular!  Unfortunately this is something I have to consider, but fortunately I can find it here!


For the record, I love all of the crazy flavors it comes in, but there's nothing quite like good ol' maple & brown sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment