Things I Love, Vol. 2: Broken Bells

12 October 2010  at 10:37
Looky, looky, volume 2!  I don't feel like working today, so I'm splitting myself in half between some research I'm doing for work and writing this blog entry.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


I remember when I first heard Broken Bells late last year, and got really excited about "the new Shins'" song.  I went to download it and saw they didn't have anything new, so I had to do a bit (not much!) of digging to find out that James Mercer (The Shins frontman, in case you didn't know) had teamed up with Danger Mouse to become Broken Bells.

Well, you can't go wrong with either of them, so the pair is of course wonderful!

You can find another cool thing here: \"October\" 3D Interactive Video

No comments:

Post a Comment