And so it Begins.

29 October 2010  at 08:17
Halloween, that is.

Today was the office potluck. I ate so much buffalo chicken dip. Uggg, I don't even want to think about it now. I made triple-layer pumpkin spice pie, which has become my favorite easy fall dessert. Andy brought some cakes shaped like a blob and a dead rat. Besides that, there were some spooky treats and some not, but I ate a ton of all of it! I'm a tad worried I won't be able to get my costume on tomorrow!!!


Early stages of the goodie table

If anybody reads this, you should tell me all about your costumes this year!

I love Halloween!!!!! Happy Halloween weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Yay Halloween potlucks! I made pulled pork for work and it was DELICIOUS! I also made pumpkin bars this weekend and decorated them! they were super yummy! I am intrigued about your triple layer pumpkin spice pie. You should post the recipe! I missed you this Halloween!

Adam said...

I wish I could post pictures! They would do much more than words for my bad ass mad hatter/clown with a teacup nose costume ever could.

Missed you at the Gronli's this year!

Post a Comment